A partner in your family’s journey
From Surviving to
as a Parent of an Autistic Child
Getting your child’s diagnosis doesn’t have to be the end of your dream as a parent. I’m here to educate and empower you to become not only the best advocate for your child and the best mom you can be, but to help you make all of your family dreams a reality.
Get the help you deserve
- you can’t attend social events.
- watching your friends and family do fun things while you are stuck in your house dreaming of better days.
- your life is over. It hasn’t even started yet!
- your entire life has to be consumed by fear of the next meltdown or feeling flushed and embarrassed when they happen in public.
There are super simple and effective tools to mitigate, alleviate and confidently navigate meltdowns.
You don’t have to live in a world where your child isn’t seen for their unique amazingness. We will see your child as the amazing individual they are and I can help you advocate their strengths when there are people who only want to see their weaknesses.
An autism diagnosis DOES mean that you can now get the tools and services that will best HELP your child.
It DOES mean that you can get the help that you deserve and find a pack that will support you and be there to hold your hand through this journey.
Is this you?
I’m exhausted and I need a break. But I’m afraid if I am not the one doing everything with my child, it won’t get done or something really bad will happen. I’m ready to learn how to hire the right support and build a relationship with myself and others where I can actually TRUST and quit micromanaging.
I’m constantly fighting with my kid, I feel like I can’t connect. I would love to explore the idea of how to solve that but I have no idea where to start. I’m on a hamster wheel and I need help getting off.
I feel lonely. I don’t go to family events anymore because it’s easier to stay home. I would love to actually be able to live my life but I need help stepping out of my fear.
My other children need the attention they deserve. I feel guilty, I’m ready to change it, I just need help figuring out how to do that so that ALL of my children get the support that they need.
I need boundaries!! I need help creating boundaries with teachers and other adults to advocate for my child. I’m ready to feel empowered about getting the protection and support we both need.
I want to plan a dream vacation! I’m ready to step out of fear and protective mode and get the tools needed to be able to live the life we want to live!
I’m here to show you that you don’t have to struggle alone to achieve help for yourself and your autistic child.
I’m not just here to help you feel understood and show you that you’re not alone — I’m also here to teach you the skills to confidently navigate and advocate for your child, building routines that create ease and freedom in your home and finally be able to get to live the life you have always dreamed of.
I’m ready to:
Quit feeling alone as the parent of an autistic child.
Not just learn how to support my child before, during and after meltdowns, I want to quit being afraid of them and navigate them with confidence.
Learn how to speak up for my child and myself without hesitation.
Feel empowered and knowledgeable about finding the unique support my child needs.
Quit treading water with my self-care and self-worth — I’m ready to support myself (before I burnout) and actually thrive in my own life.
Find time for my other children and give them all the love and attention they so deserve.
Enjoy peace and a sense of unity within my family.
Go on my dream vacation!
“Working with Erin was amazing!
She was able to identify resources that we didn’t even know existed and provided great contacts. My son is older, so even though he’s a teenager, we were still able to find and connect with the resources that made sense for us. All of which wouldn’t have been accomplished without Erin. My only wish was that I knew her when my son was first diagnosed with ADHD.“
– Tracey P
“Erin was a huge help to my family. We are a family of six, two of which are on the spectrum. Erin helped us navigate resources that best suit what we were looking for. She saved me lots of time and phone calls, so I could focus on my family. The resources she found us, worked with our insurance, and gave us options to explore to navigate which one would be best suited for us. Erin is also great and following up with families to ensure that what you have discussed will work, as well as making sure if there is anything else we needed from her. We can’t thank her enough.”
– Coralann J.
“Working with you was the most supportive thing we’ve done for our whole family this year, not just our son with autism. Your thoughtful attention to our family’s unique needs and circumstances yielded results that we will be accessing as invaluable resources for years to come. Your kindness and personal experience navigating schools, therapists, and other environments advocating for children with special needs made us feel seen, heard, uplifted, and encouraged every step of the way. I can’t thank you enough!
I fully endorse and recommend mountain summit consulting for anyone who is challenged to find some supportive resources for their child/children. Thank you so much, for all your support and guidance!”
– Courtney L.
My name is Erin and I’m here to show you that your child’s autism diagnosis doesn’t mean the end of all of your dreams. You can live a “normal” family life, too!
I am here as a guide. I’m here to support you in understanding that you’re not alone and after validating the heck out of your experience, I’m here to help you step into your power as an empowered mother of all your children. We’re not just talking about alleviating the challenges of being a parent of an autistic child – preventing and confidently navigating meltdowns, we’re talking about becoming a proud and loud advocate for your child, and becoming the parent you always wanted to be. Dream vacations, guilt-free time for yourself, and self-care – start to build a life that revolves around what you and your family want instead of living in fear and micromanaging a thousand possible different scenarios. It’s time to build the family life you’ve always dreamed about.
Three Months to Thriving
In 3 months together we will:
- Learn to find the best support, services and therapies for your child.
- Establish simple and easy routines for your child and yourself so that you both have a calmer and healthier lifestyle with regulated moods and energy levels
- Learn powerful communication tools so that you can confidently advocate for your child
- Build an effective meltdown action plan so that you can support yourself AND your child during a meltdown
- Create a guilt free self care routine that sticks so that you can show up as a better parent
- Ensure that you have enough attention, time and energy for ALL of my children
- Finally plan your dream vacation!
- Learn how to create simple and effective boundaries with the people in your personal life that set you free
- Feel a sense of peace around your child’s diagnosis.
- Fully understand and embody what an amazing parent you are and that you ALREADY have the tools inside you to support your child.
Working with me IS for you if:
1. You’re at a breaking point. You’re tired of feeling like nobody understands you and your child and you are ready to find a support system.
2. You’re sick of putting other people’s opinions and needs before you and your family. You are ready to make an investment in yourself so that you can get the help you need faster and easier than you could alone. Because you’re starting to understand that you are worth it. You know you don’t need any other reason.
3. You’re ready to confidently navigate the bureaucracy of getting the services your child needs and to build the life you have always dreamed of for your family. You’re ready to be held accountable and to quit making excuses.
This program is NOT for you if:
1. You want to throw money at a problem and check out.
Still reading? Great! Let’s get to work.